Missmuggle Art.

0 Comments






We run into Missmuggle's blog on Tumblr few weeks ago and we immediately thought her 'comic' style suited our fresh idea of young witches.
She is a young Brazilian student, she is funny and mad about Power Puff Girls (isn't it great??).

Here what she told us about her art:









Q: Hello! Tell us something about you.

A: Hello Fullmooncoven! My name is Ana Flávia and I'm an aspiring art student from Brazil! Currently I only study and do commissions on the side, but hopefully I'll be working with art more and more as the years go by!

Q: How do you feel about your art? How would you describe it?

A: I guess the best way I could define my art is "a mish mash of things I like", since that's essentially what it is, and that reflects a lot on my style, which I think is not very defined yet and tends to vary a lot. I feel like there's still a lot of room for improvement and as for right now I'm trying to achieve that!











Q: What would you like to express with you works? 

A: I think what I'd like to reflect the things I like in general through my body of work (which is mostly consistent of fan art, but I'm slowly trying to change that!). I guess it'd like my art to be more reflective of people and things I find interesting, but I'm still far from being able to do just that.

Q: Was there a moment in your life that deeply influenced your way of being an artist? 

A: Haha, ok, don't laugh, but I think I decided to be an artist when I saw The Power Puff Girls for the first time, I just felt like drawing and hoped I'd never stop! I still have tons of my grandma's old sewing books where I used to draw them nonstop!

Q: What does inspire you? where do you take your inspiration from?

A: Fashion, people I see while I'm walking around my college campus, conversations between random people, pretty much everything I can consume I try to reflect on what I'm drawing and somehow give back the information I'm taking from the world!








Q: What kind of technique do you use and which is your favourite to work with?

A: I mostly do digital art and starting to take baby steps towards more traditional media(since the materials are very expensive in general, but specially where I live). If I have to pick one, drawing with my tablet on SAI is the way I enjoy making art the most!

Q: any last word for your fans?

A: Do I have them?! Ha, that'd be sweet! Just and in general thank you to everybody that has supported me and my work so far in any way they can and a special thanks to your blog for my very first interview!



You can find Missmuggle on Tumblr (HERE) and on Instagram (HERE).

Bye!

Scar&Scarlett.



















You may also like

Nessun commento: